<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21384308?origin\x3dhttp://luke281913.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 02, 2007
I am gonna vent abt this very lousy day.
Dun read if you don't like lousy days.

I wasn't even in a good mood since last night.
Totally bugged by the fact that I was getting my CL 'A's results back the next day.
I felt that I did badly the instant I stepped out of the exam hall in Nov last year.
I knew it. I did terribly. I matched definitions on the dictionary and everything seemed wrong.
It made me so nervous abt my CL results..

Den my teacher threw me into Maths remedial class ytd.
Which totally bugs me.
I didn't even fail Maths last year nor the Maths common test this year.
What the heck la.
Its wasting time staying in sch for that extra time if all we gonna do is sit there and do a piece of assignment that's gonna be given to us.
At least if I was given the flexibility to choose whether to come or nt, I might come.
But forcing me into the thing bugs me.
I don't like doing things I don't want to do.
I am gonna revolt.

Den there was the GP test.
It didn't really bug me much.
Just that tests bore me.
I rather be sleeping(which I did).
And I haven't passed a test for quite some time.
I rmb it was some passage on Singlish.
Singlish rox la. How else can we communicate?
Is it really necessary for us to speak in standard English?
Does the true essence of English lie in perfection?
Can talk can alr la. Think so much for wad?
But perhaps.. one day.. code-switching might really prove to be impt.

Honestly, when I took my CL results back.. I was more glad than disappointed.
Perhaps that's the way with low expectations.
I was only hoping for a pass.
Whatever it is. I am not gonna say what I got for CL.
You can ask me, I will say, but not here.
I didn't score very badly ok.
I have my own reasons for not saying here.

The worst part of the day came when I reached home.
Tried to turn on the com.
The damned siren went off. Hell. The CPU fan was screwing up on me again.
I tried to start it up. Futile attempts for half an hr.
I went out to buy a new fan.
What a waste of money. Maintainence costs of this computer has far exceeded its original cost.
Anyway. The new fan worked well.
I put the com's casing back tgt and switched on the computer.
Everything ran well until I noticed there was no audio.
Checked the wires. One dropped out. Ok so I just fixed it back in.
I dunno what the heck happened but when I connected the wire there was loud static and all my speakers snapped.
No sound. Just a very irritating high-pitch tone.
What the hell. Its not as if I was lacking problems.
Den just shortly after that I got the blue stop screen.
And the whole com crashed.
ZZZ. I really very fed up at this com.
Always got a tonne of problems and errors.
SIAN.

My mind's unweaving/ 11:11 PM

Me

xC Lai [luke281913]

Nov 14th

1996-1998: Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (1/6, 2F, 3F)
1999-2001: Nanyang Primary School (4L, 5I, 6I)
2002-2005: Catholic High School (1-3, 2-3, 3-5, 4-5)
2006-2008: Anderson Junior College (13/06, 22/06)
2008-2010: Singapore Armed Forces (BMT Orion, SISPEC Charlie, 35 SCE Bravo Company)
2010-present: Singapore Management University (School of Information Systems)

Loves Blogging/Gaming/Being Happy
Hates mugging/homework(but we don't get a choice do we?)

tagboard

links

Amanda
Bowen
Choon Boon
Chris
Dennis
Douglas
Edwin Heng
Gerald
Guo Wei
Helen
Hin Ho
Hong Yao
Jeremy
Jewel
Jia Min
Joan
Joey
Ken
Kim
Leon
Li Le
Li Rong
Lydia
Mabel
Marvin
Mun Kiat
Patrick
Poh Sin
Pui Kit
Qin Pei
Qing Wen
Roger
Rong Jie
Roy
Rudi
Selina
Shirley
Si Hui
Spencer
Teck Ching
Terrence
Tian Xiang
Timothy
Wee Keong
Wei Lie
Wilson
Yu Hsin
Zheng Kai
Zhi Yu
Zi Tao
13/06!!!
22/06!!!

Links
My Blogthings
My Johari Window
My Feeds

Creative Commons License

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
October 2011
November 2011
October 2012