Sunday, March 11, 2007
Anything can really happen in dreamland.
I dreamt that I won honours in a national Econs essay competition.
I haven't even scored a D for Econs before. Lol.
Never mind the fact that the Econs essay in my dream was written in Chinese.
And it was about Economics in WuXia stories.
No link. Doesn't make much sense either. Lol.
But I remember that in my dream, a teacher called me down to see him cos he wanted to see this champion.
But he was disappointed to see that I could not even grasp basic Econs knowledge despite having written such a wonderful essay.
I remember him criticising me for not working hard for Econs.
"How could you give up on your Econs? Look at this essay you have written! It was such a great piece of work!"
I vaguely remembered in my dream that I had wrote that essay while looking at Wikipedia. Not to mention that it was written in Chinese. Dots.
I remembered swearing in my dream that I will work hard for Econs again to match up to my standard. Haha.
So much for dreams.
My mind's unweaving/ 9:36 AM