The last day of the 'first three months' holiday period is over. The 'hols' are ending. And I am hit by hard cruel facts. I am failing my tests. I ain't catching up with my studies prim and proper. Einstein once said. Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% prespiration.
He's right. For once, I realise he's right. I am retaking my Chinese. I can see why Gerald did it. He perspired. I neglected. Congrats anw Gerald. Watch me get that A in May.
So its a mixed emotion of sadness and fierceness in me now. I don't wanna fall back no more. There's so much to this year that I wanna work for.
In Civics, we were told to set our vision and mission. I thought. All I wanted this year is to score my As for A levels. But Chinese probably changed the way I thought. How can I still get my As if I lost 1 subject from the start? Even if I have to take that subject 4 times in a row to get my A. I realised. I will do it. For the sake of who? My parents? Myself? I don't know. I need motivation to push myself. I am lacking that motivation. Willpower? That's all I can live on. I have been living on self-inspiration and pure willpower to pull myself sluggishly through all this years. I can't go on like this. This is my last year. If I don't work hard enough, it might really be my last year of education.
I got my hols planned and decided. Its time to catch up.
On the other hand.. I suddenly have this passion to try for a win in a photography competition this year. I am gonna try hard. I am really going to try very hard. If I don't help myself, who will?
I will fight. Mark my word. I will fight.
A view of the road junction of Bishan Street 11 and Bishan Road from my house. Next time, I will get a more close-up lens. ISO 100 F/20 30s
My mind's unweaving/ 8:25 PM
Me
xC Lai [luke281913]
Nov 14th
1996-1998: Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (1/6, 2F, 3F)
1999-2001: Nanyang Primary School (4L, 5I, 6I)
2002-2005: Catholic High School (1-3, 2-3, 3-5, 4-5)
2006-2008: Anderson Junior College (13/06, 22/06)
2008-2010: Singapore Armed Forces (BMT Orion, SISPEC Charlie, 35 SCE Bravo Company)
2010-present: Singapore Management University (School of Information Systems)
Loves Blogging/Gaming/Being Happy
Hates mugging/homework(but we don't get a choice do we?)