Friday, February 02, 2007
Hey hey did any of u tio the latest Msn worm?
If u see someone send u a link that says "rofl @ http://improfile.net/php?e=emailaddress"..
DUN CLICK IT.
its a virus. period.
I tio-ed it.
But due to the randomness of the world.. my com is saved.
I was on the train back from my og dinner at yishun today.
Den I was talking abt the virus.
And some gal tapped me and told me tt someone from her sch came up with a cure for the virus.
Den she gave me the url to it.
OMG. just like tt. and the virus was removed!
Anw its at
http://www.yandao.com. really appreciate this guy. Thanks a lot!
AJ X-country was today at Bishan Park!
I was in charge of the staff/parents/alumni race.
18 people in total. "Overwhelming" response sia.
It was actually slave labor.
My main job was to bring drinks to teachers and parents.
Zz. That wasn't in my original job scope.
It said take care of welfare..
But..
Congrats to the pple who ran so fast today.
And the lucky 3 Acrodians who won the lucky draw prizes.
My class didn't win anything.. though we were holding onto ticket numbers 1020+~1040+.
Lol.
Us acrodians went to eat at yishun after X-country.
It was too darn fun to express it in words.
How do you make this equation correct by moving one number?
102 +1 = 101
Haha. We had a lot of brain teasers. I think tmr white hair liao.
Wad time is it le? 5 o' clock!
Oh my I gtg.
LOL.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:25 PM