<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21384308?origin\x3dhttp://luke281913.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 18, 2007
I haven't been blogging for ages cos my blogger suddenly went down for no reason.
And it took me long enough to suspect that..

HEY. Its not sth wrong with blogger! Its my com!
And so I went to figure what's wrong. and of cos. i can access blogger again.

Bear with it. This entry's loong.

14th Feb

Yup yup its Valentine cum Friendship Day on the 14th Feb!
I cant rmb if those 2 had always fell tgt or I have always been super sua gu.
It was a Wednesday. CCA Day.
Many CCAs had cancelled their regular meetings so they could all go celebrate wonderful friendship ties.
But some bugger just wun let us go to Chinatown.
I think it got sth to do with being single.
Rah. Noone dated her. Lol.
She needs a new hairstyle and a new image first.

I kinda celebrated the day with of cos a long school day and a dinner down at Vivocity with a grp of pple I have been hanging out a lot with lately.
And the restaurant I ate at was called... Kim & Gary.
Lol. That's an interesting name. The food is not bad dere. Shld go try out some day.
Dn bother looking for outlets. There's only one in Singapore. At Vivo.
We all relaxed at the deck after dinner.
Quoted from someone: "A make-out place sia!"

The deck was loaded with couples. But its a nice and romantic place wad.
Too bad I dn hv a compact camera nor a gd phone camera.. Hais. Some photos wuld save all the descriptions. Its a totally wonderful place on the deck.
Cooling.. and u can count the twinkling stars...


17th Feb

Cny celebrations at the sch. we had a performance. we had lessons before that. it was a happy morning.....

YEA. The morning actually totally doesn't matter. Its the same in every sch. What matters is whatever that mattered that really occured and is in relation and MATTERS.
That's the point.

Me and the peeps met up to go back to dear old cat high.
Oh yes yes. I finally saw the bus some pple were talking abt.
The bus with the white seats and a bar in the bus.
Some nokia advertisement bus..
the extent nokia goes to.
They provided free music dls dere via bluetooth.. but the quality of the music was terrible on the bus. Sth to do with poor transmission ba.

Again. No photos. So sry. I really wanna get a camera soon. Been eyeing some nice ones.. hais. But too budgetted to buy one =]

I only rmb we spent a lot of the afternoon playing cards in CHS canteen and enjoying the nice and wonderful well-missed food dere.
The purpose was to drag time to go eat Sakae Buffet.

We made it to over 50+ plates.
I will upload a photo on it soon.
Next time perhaps?
I tell u.. i am really darn full. We ordered everything and anything. But Sakae's getting boring. Someone recommend another sushi restaurant? Lol.

I will finish blogging on cny itself next time. Gtg =)

My mind's unweaving/ 9:06 PM

Me

xC Lai [luke281913]

Nov 14th

1996-1998: Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (1/6, 2F, 3F)
1999-2001: Nanyang Primary School (4L, 5I, 6I)
2002-2005: Catholic High School (1-3, 2-3, 3-5, 4-5)
2006-2008: Anderson Junior College (13/06, 22/06)
2008-2010: Singapore Armed Forces (BMT Orion, SISPEC Charlie, 35 SCE Bravo Company)
2010-present: Singapore Management University (School of Information Systems)

Loves Blogging/Gaming/Being Happy
Hates mugging/homework(but we don't get a choice do we?)

tagboard

links

Amanda
Bowen
Choon Boon
Chris
Dennis
Douglas
Edwin Heng
Gerald
Guo Wei
Helen
Hin Ho
Hong Yao
Jeremy
Jewel
Jia Min
Joan
Joey
Ken
Kim
Leon
Li Le
Li Rong
Lydia
Mabel
Marvin
Mun Kiat
Patrick
Poh Sin
Pui Kit
Qin Pei
Qing Wen
Roger
Rong Jie
Roy
Rudi
Selina
Shirley
Si Hui
Spencer
Teck Ching
Terrence
Tian Xiang
Timothy
Wee Keong
Wei Lie
Wilson
Yu Hsin
Zheng Kai
Zhi Yu
Zi Tao
13/06!!!
22/06!!!

Links
My Blogthings
My Johari Window
My Feeds

Creative Commons License

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
October 2011
November 2011
October 2012