Saturday, February 24, 2007
I went early to sch today to do event coverage for the OGF course.
Wad a bummer. The guard told me the dark room alarm could not be disarmed till 8.
And he told me to talk to Lim kok wee who just entered the sch.
"You can't expect the dark room alarm to be disarmed whenever you want it to be. Didn't you see the operating hours? The alarm will be off when the general office is open.
... WHATEVER.
The alarm was disarmed at 7:25 anyway. That reminds me. Now I know wad triggers the alarm for the dark room. Hahas. Seems like that room really has an alarm. I heard that I triggered it ytd while replacing the cameras after covering inter-house drama.
That's nt my fault. I told the guard I will be opening the room at 9pm. He said he will disarm it. Mayb he armed it again at 8:55pm?
I could feel the orientation spirit again today. A bit of it. Maybe not as enriching as what I wanted it to be. But still.. it was in the air. Oh my. I totally miss orientation. How I wish I could go through it one more time.
Where was the cougario I so dearly missed? Liyi ps-ed cougario to join pumera(she alr did tt in O1).. and tiffany took over as the ancient master of cougario. Bugger..lol.
They had some interesting games rdy for Orientation 2.. though all orientaton games practically all look the same but is different slightly in some way or the other. I thought they were different from O1. Maybe slightly more interesting too. But the whole day was draining.. cos the ogfs just didnt cheer a lot. Cheering is a morale booster. It is the only source of energy in orientation. Lol. If not all the ogls would have been flat out by noon.
And I WAS flat out by noon. They did so much super boring admin stuff that by the time they started on admin briefing(after scenario talk).. I fell asleep in the LT =X
Lol. And I slept for 1 hour lol! I cant believe that. Right until they finally decided to get out of the LT and go do the dance in the hall.
I danced once again. I haven't for so long. How does it seem so far when orientation ended?And I can't believe what I spotted in the hall.

I was quite sure I heard that they were practically forced to donate the money for that digital clock. So since when did it become an "appreciation of an all-rounded education provided by the college"?
LOL. This is totally propaganda.
I can't believe someone actually came up with that message.
Hahs. It reminds me of a social studies paper long ago.
A skeleton holding a sign saying "I am happy" while a plump man is standing directly behind him and holding a whip. Lol.
The world inside the table =)
I wanna live in it.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:23 PM