<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21384308?origin\x3dhttp://luke281913.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 04, 2007
I think I am a kinda boring person.
In fact, I am.
That's why this blog rarely has any interesting entries.
Oh its not meant to interest people much anyway.
It doesn't matter.

I spend most of my time listening to music and playing random games.
Mug? I don't mug. I do homework only to satisfy the teachers. And its no wonder why I am always doing last minute work. Lols.

For those people who listen to music, isn't it often that many times you come across a song which simply sounds great but you just can't properly catch the lyrics? (or is it me and my poor hearing?)

Nono not just Jay's songs. Many other songs too.
Often I go searching for the lyrics. And some really surprise me.
There are many songs with interesting lyrics you can't miss either.
I rmb how I thought "Stacy's Mom" was a nice song.
Till I saw the lyrics.
Lol.
I still think its a pretty nice song. Just don't get too bugged by the lyrics. Yup.

I am still pondering whether to sign up for Delta Experience.
After all.. it sounds fun.
My life's been too boring.
I need something new to excite it again since orientation.
But 6 days long.. and considering my homework status since orientation.. every teacher would probably vote against me.
Hahahahas. Do I even have time for it?
I wanna join. I can't join. I wanna join. I can't join. I wanna join. I can't join.
There's still 3 days to decide. What do I do? Weigh out every factor against each other? I will probably end up tossing a coin. The bo-chup attitude is gonna kill me one day. Lol. Pray that day dun come soon.

And so Valentine's Day is just round the corner in um.. 10 days.
PS is selling Valentine's Day postcards, the choir is going around singing out dedications, and I don't know what everyone else is doing.
The choir peeps are busy planning their multiple sabotages for that day singing random dedications from people who don't even know they have even dedicated a song to anyone.
I have been thinking that its only just another day. Yea. I heard Friendship Day falls on 14 Feb too. Or has this always been the case?
I dunno. Never did notice. Maybe it doesn't make a difference this year..


Numb to certain emotions. I have been. Listening to emo songs doesn't have a great effect on me. Cos I am numb. I have never always been numb. But I have tried too hard to stop hurting myself. And so I am numb. Oblivious. Its better that way... I guess.
I don't wanna fight no more. I forgot what I was fighting for...


Suppressed emotions makes a person boring. I suppose.

My mind's unweaving/ 10:58 PM

Me

xC Lai [luke281913]

Nov 14th

1996-1998: Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (1/6, 2F, 3F)
1999-2001: Nanyang Primary School (4L, 5I, 6I)
2002-2005: Catholic High School (1-3, 2-3, 3-5, 4-5)
2006-2008: Anderson Junior College (13/06, 22/06)
2008-2010: Singapore Armed Forces (BMT Orion, SISPEC Charlie, 35 SCE Bravo Company)
2010-present: Singapore Management University (School of Information Systems)

Loves Blogging/Gaming/Being Happy
Hates mugging/homework(but we don't get a choice do we?)

tagboard

links

Amanda
Bowen
Choon Boon
Chris
Dennis
Douglas
Edwin Heng
Gerald
Guo Wei
Helen
Hin Ho
Hong Yao
Jeremy
Jewel
Jia Min
Joan
Joey
Ken
Kim
Leon
Li Le
Li Rong
Lydia
Mabel
Marvin
Mun Kiat
Patrick
Poh Sin
Pui Kit
Qin Pei
Qing Wen
Roger
Rong Jie
Roy
Rudi
Selina
Shirley
Si Hui
Spencer
Teck Ching
Terrence
Tian Xiang
Timothy
Wee Keong
Wei Lie
Wilson
Yu Hsin
Zheng Kai
Zhi Yu
Zi Tao
13/06!!!
22/06!!!

Links
My Blogthings
My Johari Window
My Feeds

Creative Commons License

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
October 2011
November 2011
October 2012