Saturday, February 10, 2007
I went to a nearly-forgotten(by me) isle today..
Sentosa!
Omg la I can't believe how long I haven't been there.
Its changed so much.
I mean. Was there a merlion there last time?
Ok. Its just me. Lol.
For some reason, I cant rmb hving to travel ard Sentosa in buses.
Didn't there used to be some monorail or sth..
Oh nvm.
I went sun-tanning at the beach there. Dno which beach. Probably Siloso ba.
Oh yes. Of cos I wasn't alone.
There was a random mix of people there from some of my OG and frens.
Veron, Kahou, Qin Pei, Vanessa, Russel, Rong Jie and me! Just the 6 of us.
I was the only J2 there lol =]
As usual, I got myself sunburnt.
So I am like a roasted pig now.
Soooon.. I will be super tanned.
Muhahahahaha. Better tanned now then be tanned next year.
What's the diff? i dno. its just super random.
The sand felt like walking on hot coals lol.
Sth like.. Ow! Ow! Ow! Ouch! omg stepped on a rock. Ow. Omg the pavement is just as hot as the sand! ow ow ow ow ow!
But it was quite fun.
I was jumping and running through all those sand.
No need to say how much fun we had there on the beach.
Let's just say it was fun ok?
To a degree of 10,000 =D
We went biking after that. Trust me when I say the biking trails on Sentosa are short. We prob went back and forth 4 times on the trail.
I took forever to clean all those sand off me. But at least except for my red burnt nose, I look perfectly normal. So I dun think my mom knows I have been to Sentosa.. yet.
We all went to eat at Chomp chomp at serangoon gardens. Nice place. But a bit too crowded. Much more crowded than the one at Newton.. what's it called?
The one there was more spacious..
and the food village at east coast is decent too.
We bought take-away to eat at Kahou's house.
And it really felt like stepping through a time phase when we entered his house.
Soooo many antiques and ornaments decorating the house..
It felt like a very traditional theme in there.
Lol.
I will be gg back there for a BBQ on Mon again.
Trust me when I say his house is big.
In fact, big's not the word. Huge is closer. Lol.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:25 PM