Tuesday, February 20, 2007
新年初一去拜年!!
I woke up early in the morning to go to my grandma(mom's mom)'s house all the way at CCK.
And it was only minutes spent in my grandma's house before we all went down to a kampong down at LCK.
It was a fish farm owned by my relatives.. and we always gather there for new year.
Omg. The first thing I spotted was.. the number of dogs my relatives were keeping had increased again.
No they weren't keeping chiwawas, nor poodles.. not in that area.
They were dogs like these two:

They are like those type of guard dogs.. but those my relatives owned were quite friendly.
And guess how many they owned? FIFTEEN. There were more dogs there than humans.
The place was practically overrun by those doggies..
And the biggest dog there was like the king around.
When it growled, the sound was loud. Makes you feel like avoiding the dog.. but its getting really old. I prob have seen it when it was still a lil dog. After all my relatives have been rearing these pups for ages.. and I have always been to the kampong.
Oh and one of the dogs brought in his supper.
And gave a nice demo in front of everyone.
On how to... kill a snake.


Poor snake.
We went to another relative's house in the afternoon.
My dad's mom had alr passed on quite a few years back.. and my dad's dad had passed on before I was even born.
So everyone now gathered at the house of my dad's eldest brother.
Oh my. The house was flooded with little kids.
A lot of them.
And I suddenly realised. Didn't I used to be one of those lil kids running ard while the adults chatted?
Those kids... they are my nephew and nieces. Lol.
And there was so many of them.
I am getting old.
Now I no longer run around and play with the other kids.
I am now at the table as an "adult" and chatting with the rest of my cousins while watching their kids play.
My my. Ain't I getting old?
Those cute lil buggers XD.
I outgrew that position long ago..
Hope everyone got loads and loads of hongbao this new year..
Happy CNY once again =))
GONG XI FA CAI!
My mind's unweaving/ 10:13 PM