Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Ah. Back again to update for 初二 and 初三.
This is my recordbreaker for going out to have random fun and not coming home for a long period of time(not counting chalets and camps)
Hahaha. I went out for 33 hours.
Our original agreement between me, zkai, howard, tx, jx, chris and tim was to go out to watch "Just follow law".. but dno why, dno how, and dno when, the plans were cancelled and we went to howard's house straight.
Of cos SOMEMORE people were invited.. but 重色轻友 is like that one.. cannot blame.
Tsk tsk.
I am putting my life on the risk by typing this =)
Cos I alr got smacked today for no reason XD
Oh my. One so demure and the other so aggressive.
Nice contrast.
Its sure nice to live in some place like punggol. Super quiet, low accessibility and low facilities. Makes you feel like you are back at the countryside again =)
Loads of fresh air and huge empty fields.. Imagine that. Many of us haven't seen an area like this in a while.
WAIT WAIT. that's POSITIVE comments! Really!
We spent practically the whole afternoon playing random card games and mahjong at howard's house.
Can you imagine mahjong on the floor?
I strained my back darn badly.
And jeez. Everyone so hum ji. Hais. But everytime I get greedy and try for sth big.. someone always win me with 一台. Zzz.
Tx and tim left super early.. at abt 6pm.
The rest of us went down to marina square to catch the fireworks and find dinner.
Omg la. So many shops were closed cos of chinese new year.
We couldn't find food anywhere.
Gd thing Mcdonalds nvr closes.
If not pple like us wuld hv starved there.
I only ate a few morsels for lunch.. and we all starved till 8pm.
Met up with veron, poh sin, kahou and russell who ps-ed me for dinner to eat at rj's house cos we had pre-arranged to watch the fireworks tgt.
When I was told they were eating at "rj's place".. I was thinking. Which restaurant is that?? I spent 1 min of wondering b4 zkai suggested: rong jie's place?
Lol. I tot it was another super high-class restaurant I have nvr ever heard of.
We all watched the fireworks at the waterfront just in front of the esplanade.
I looked at the bridge and realised that the place was totally congested.
Why the heck did everyone squeeze emselves onto that tiny bridge?
The area outside the Esplanade was still quite empty when we all reached at 8:45pm.
Too bad I dn hv a camera. The fireworks were beautiful. Maybe I can get em to send me a few pics that they took. Btw. There's still fireworks this sat and sun if I didn't rmb wrongly. Dun miss it.
I snapped a photo of the sg river waterfront b4 we left using ps's cam.
I will upload it when i get the photo.
Yep so if u read this.. ps.. i wan the photo!!
And here's the photo:

Yea so the 2 groups parted ways again from there.
The chs peeps all went to zkai's house.
Chris and jx left at 11:30pm.
Howard and I (and zkai) stayed over at zkai's house.
We actually played cards till 12am.
Then.. howard wanted to see how i played hexic.
And I promised to show him.
So we all played hexic till 4:30am while poor zkai watched till 4am. Lol.
Ok that sounds a bit crazy for such a game but we did play that long.
We won the game twice that night.
Howard ar. The lowest ur score can go now betta be ard 250k. Those 4 hrs hopefully nt wasted.
When u r done.. u can go challenge the 173 games godlike one XD
Pls win. If not then refer her to me.
No surprise that we slept till 12pm.
Abt 8 of the class peeps had said they wanted to come zkai's house to 拜年.
But everyone last min ps us.
Hais.
The house ended up with much lesser pple.
Aggie, Gerald and Peiyong dropped by at 4pm.
It felt like standing behind a shield and shooting arrows randomly throughout the whole time.
Super pain lol. For em.
Anws we all went to eat at New York New York at the new amk hub after that.
Reminds me of how much good food I have been indulging in over the past 7 days.
Wed:
Kim & GaryThur:
Cafe CartelFri:
Sakae SushiSat: Reunion dinner
Sun: Nil
Mon: Mcdonalds
Tue:
New York New YorkLol. I am gonna starve myself for a week then.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:09 PM