Tuesday, February 06, 2007
I am SO HAPPY today!
I have some really WONDERFUL teachers.
Yes!!! I am SO happy to have a teacher who has the best fake dagger-like smile ever.
And who takes particular interest in the welfare of the students!
Like I will let u know abt my private life?Oh yes please monitor me cos I can't seem to do my homework!
And I don't seem to want to approach the teacher when I don't know how to do my aq
cos I rather approach other teachers instead.Call my parents and please discuss about my time management.
I
do give a shit about it.
AND YES. PE ROCKS MY LIFE TOO!
I mean. Its ok to do push-ups and pull-ups and running and stuffs.
After all its good training.
And its all part of some MOE scheme to train us up for NS. Isn't it?
And I am quite sure that MOE taught the PE teachers too that
intentionally torturing students are also part of the MOE scheme!
Yes! Dragging PE by 25 minutes is essential cos its time-consuming to derive entertainment through tormenting students with useless stuffs that is totally non-related to physical training. After all, its wonderful to stand there like idiots doing side-stepping. Oh. It must be the training of our balance. MOE schemes you know?
Oh yes. The WONDERFUL teachers. That totally fhked up my day. Thanks.
My mind's unweaving/ 8:39 PM