Monday, January 08, 2007
Hmm. Dunno what the Singapore government is up to lately.
I saw something flying vertically upwards today away from the Earth and into the clouds.
It was either a plane flying vertically upwards(which is rather unlikely), or a rocket taking off into space(which is even more unlikely), or Singapore is randomly shooting missiles upwards to see where it lands.
Lol. No matter what it is, as long as it doesn't land on me, its ok.
Careful if you see something flying down back at you.
If the projectile doesn't fly to infinity, we are unsafe.
It might just come back down =s
Haha. Super busy 1st day of school. Homework all undone. 3 meetings in 1 day. If I don't go crazy soon, I will be surprised. I forced myself to eat breakfast to build up energy. No time for lunch. No time for dinner. My mom cooked for me cos I was obviously tiring out.
Haha. No choice. 1st day work like mad liao. Zz. Dam tired. I wanna sleep.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:46 PM