Wednesday, January 03, 2007
How was orientation?
I dunno how to describe it.
Everything seemed automatic. I knew what to do. I did everything I had to do.
And I thought I had a problem talking to groups of people.
This is probably a good experience for me.
Acrodia wasn't up to standard today.
But that won't put me down.
Tommorow will be better.
Let's roar with the cougar spirit, shall we?
I am beginning to wonder, what if orientation just ends.. and I get thrown back to school life again. The people I face daily will no longer be the Cougar ogls anymore..
They are really fun people. I know I am going to miss them. I seriously will.
Today was pretty much a fun day.
We were all totally swept into this orientation.
Admin stuff. Endless of it.
Bonding, ice breakers, and pumera just wun keep quiet. Hahs.
Nevertheless, we still pulled off enough time to have fun and enjoy ourselves.
I was having fun tormenting our ancient master Li Yi too.
Such is the fun of orientation =P
If she ever reads this, she will prob hunt me down and kill me. Heh.
I am tired now. Gotta refresh myself for a new day.
Which will be much more fantastic than ever.
"I don't wanna go back, ever again. I was never given the choice to do so though."
My mind's unweaving/ 8:40 PM