Friday, January 05, 2007
It was a great orientation. Simply fantastic. But it was rather sad that it ended so soon. I was still under the impression that it had just started. Sigh. All good things end quickly. Maybe that's why.
Hopefully most of Acrodia will stay on in AJ. And hope their bonds will last forever. Hm. It was fun to be an OGL. I probably wouldn't mind going through it again. The new bonds forged with new people. Cougario OGLs. I am expecting some outings soon if we can have them in this rush of a year. Acrodia. I hope they do organise some outings too before the rush really catches up with us. I already realise that I am doomed for not having done my hols homework. But heck la. I am gonna be so extremely busy for the next 1 week that I will prob have no time to do a thing. Hahas.
The orientation finale was fabulous. Dark clouds gathered and the wet weather program was half-initiated in case it started pouring. We were all super worried and praying for the clouds to disperse. Luckily for us, the rain stopped after a slight drizzle and the cloud dispersed. Haha.
But it came back and poured down just as we did our final dance: That Girl
Dancing in the rain was great. Vrala! all dancing as one.. I prob will never forget it.
But I wanted to dance IGBM!! Ahh.. nvm. CCA Carnival better have IGBM mass dance.
I am tired. Super tired. I still have a meeting tmr morn. Hais. And my schedule is super tight for some time. I prob can't get a break for a while. Nvm. Lemme enjoy my weekend while I can.
Oh and THX ACRODIA for the present! You guys are the best!
Rock on Cougario! Rock on Acrodia! Rock on!
My mind's unweaving/ 11:21 PM