Saturday, January 20, 2007
Haven't blogged in ages.
My com has been down for the last 3 days.
And my past week has been 1 major rush that I dunno wad I have really been doing.
Mon & Tue were terrible PE days as usual.
We welcomed the J1s into PS on Wed.
The day was extremely long.
Maybe it was due to the long nights that I have been going through since sch started or for dno wad reason, I fell sick on Thur.
Didn't go sch.
Fri must have been the best day of the week.
I went for MovyNite after another long day in sch with Acrodia.
Lol. I still got no idea what the movie is about.
It was rather confusing, no subtitles.
Dno wads gg on.
But that wasn't the main point.
Cos we went to eat at KFC after that.
Spammed jokes all the way.
Lol. I laugh until my stomach dam pain liao.
Hm. Quite tired now. Been a tiring week I guess.
I wan a looooong break.
"284 days left to 'A' levels."
My mind's unweaving/ 12:34 AM