Friday, January 12, 2007
Wah seh. Today is a super long day in school.
I had only 3 subjects yet lessons went all the way till 3:45.
3 hours of GP. Zzz.
Mr Tan Lip Seng came down at 4pm. He's a realy nice and friendly guy.
I planned to leave exactly at 6pm without any delay. Had to rush cos...
Acrodia had been waiting at Marina South since afternoon!!!
Hahaha. My OG outing today =D
Compensated totally for the super long day in school today.
I managed to reach Marina Bay just 3 min earlier in time for the 6:50 bus.
The next bus was 7:25. Seriously. There's this thing about bus 400.. miss bus = wait 30 to 35 min.
I joined them for one bowling game.
Of cos I scored straight zeros for a while lol.
My bowling is the wash drain type.
We went for dinner, den pooling after that.
I think next time if we going back.. den we go for steamboat.
Marina Bay has practically nothing except steamboat. Lol.
We pooled after that. Late-night already.
The auntie kept telling us that the last train was 11:30pm.
Haha.
So we just pia-ed 1 hr den zao le.
I zi-highed during pool lol.
Said a lot of random(and lame) stuff.
But it was fun lol.
By the time we were done, most of the pple were alr receiving phone calls from their parents.
ZAO LO.
I nvr receive call though.
My mom doesnt know I am at marina bay at 10pm =X
400 drove past us as we stepped out of the place.
Omg. The run. I will never forget that.
We were running for the bus shouting like mad pple lol.
Hit home at 10:58pm.
Haha. I said that I will make it home before my mom does at 11pm.
That was calculated using maths, physics, gp,
chinese, chem and bio theories of cos.
I will be quite sad when the peeps go into their official classes for PAE. Keep in touch k?
My mind's unweaving/ 11:03 PM