Friday, December 22, 2006
Wah. Even I surprise myself.
Guess what? I have been down in town for 12 hours today.
My legs are gonna break.
Shopping is fun-er than I thought.
After spending god knows how long roaming around, I only bought a bit of stuff.
But yea, its interesting to explore all the shops around.
Was intending to scout for Christmas presents today.
But I only managed to find half of what I was looking for.
I am needing another adventure soon.
Lol.
Another 12 hours?
I woke up super early today at 8am. Early enough to eat breakfast.
I haven't done that for quite some time.
Met up with Chris and Tian Xiang down at Dhoby Ghaut at 10:30 to catch "Eragon" at The Cathay.
One thing I noticed about movies whose storyline originates from books is that they tend to speed up the storyline in the actual movie itself.
But that didn't spoil my impression of the movie.
The scenery and scenarios were fabulous.
Makes me wonder if such places really exist on Earth.
Even if they were digitally drawn, I must say that they did a pretty good job.
Nice movie, definitely MUCH better than "The Convenant".
The Convenant had no storyline AND no good scenes. I remember I gave it 0.5 stars?
I don't really mind fast storylines that much.
Considering the movie as a whole, I would rate it 3.5~4 stars.
Yup. Better a fast storyline than a poor storyline.
It somehow reminds me of Lord of The Rings.
Running with enemies chasing behind.
Hahs.
Elves and dwarves.
These characters just don't miss out on a movie like this, do they?
But the storyline itself is pretty original. Dragon riders. I haven't heard of dragons bonding themselves to riders before. Usually the dragons work independently, somewhat monitoring the peace in the world with their might. Or rather that's what the dragons in the Warcraft series do. Until they had their internal conflict which messed them all up.
Oh. Speaking of Warcraft, I saw a "Warcraft Archives" book in a bookstore today. It had the 4 warcraft stories which I haven't read! I want to read them!! But its $30! Argh. I can't spare the budget for now. Maybe I will go purchase it when I save up.
Oo Its 12am already as I am typing this.
Happy Birthday Sis!!!
Oh and I finally got the time to give some quick replies:
Tx & Chris: You both live in the middle of nowhere. So Bishan is the best. Settled =)
Joey: Lol. Too bad there's nth gd to eat near AJ either. Noone wants to eat in AJ. I miss breakfast club =((
Marina Bay gt good food anywhere? Recommend!!!
Tx: It will be fun!!! If you stay over that is =P
But I know all the umm.. standard operating procedures. yea.
So we will make it as FUN as we can b4 u zao!
My mind's unweaving/ 11:44 PM