Sunday, December 17, 2006
Hahs. Just came back from tuition.
No the tuition wasn't that long of cos.
I spent most of the time eating dinner and
studying with Jing Kang and Qing Wen.
All the way till 11pm. But I think we spent a lot of that time chatting too. Lol.
Anyway apparently there wasn't a lot of people turning up for tuition today.
Everyone is busy overseas or at camp or chalet or missing in action.
So only 6 people including me were at the tuition today.
I knew 5 of them including myself.
So er. Does that count as knowing half the class or 83.33% of the class?
Haha. All the Bishan-ers + Cat High-ians.
But most of the Bishan-ers I know live in Bishan North.
Dunno why. I stay in Bishan East.
Its so near to J8 and the MRT.
So why is everyone living in Bishan North where they need to take a bus to go to Bishan Central?
Oh ya I met Jia Ying on my way to tuition too.
Apparently she lives right at the block where my tuition centre is.
I was wondering what she was doing there also..
I forgot she lives in Bishan too.
Lol.
Everyone lives in Bishan.
Bishan is a nice place to live in.
Come live in Bishan today! =))
2010 got Circle Line!
Can go everywhere from Bishan sia!
My mind's unweaving/ 11:56 PM