Monday, December 25, 2006
Today was such a busy Christmas day!
Woke up darn early to go do Physics project at Nashita's house.
I think I turned up a bit late.
A bit. Ok maybe not just a bit. Slightly ba.
Anw we spent the whole day trialing our experiments and typing the reports.
For some reason I never remembered Sembawang had a shopping centre.
That might be cos I haven't been there for about 8 years.
Or I have been inobservant.
Tx suddenly called me to go help him out at J8 at 5.
And coincidentally we dismissed ourselves at 4:45.
So I went to find out what help he needed.
Turns out he was at J8 to buy stationery, food, icecream and presents.
Wow. Food referred to 4 huge packets of catered food, some sauce and a BIG cake.
And I was going to buy snacks and drinks for tmr's party.
Oh yes.
I bought enough for 10 pple to eat.
So dun worry about any lack of food =))
But do finish the food.
So by some miracle we dragged 15kg of food into a cab and somehow Tx managed to get home with all that.
Lol. So much for Christmas Day.
Merry Christmas!! =))
"One for six, six for one."
My mind's unweaving/ 6:28 PM