Saturday, December 30, 2006
Orientation refresher course must have totally exhausted me out!
Cos I set my alarm for 8am.
And I overslept till 9:30 in the end.
I had a meeting at 9am.
It was a huge OMG when I woke up.
Basically teleported to school.
But the teleporter was a bit broken down and slow, so I reached school at 10am.
I heard Ms Goh intended to end the briefing by morning.
But it went all the way till 1pm anyway.
At least we still get to eat lunch instead of dinner.
Lots of stuffs to do. CCA Carnival after Orientation. Gosh. Where's the time?
Most of us went for lunch after the meeting. And for some reason, Jia Min knew that Bishan J8 opened Pepper Lunch yet me and Han Bin had no idea. To think we both live in Bishan.
Oh my. Pepper Lunch! I was craving for it the other day. But noone wanted to go eat there.
And it has come all the way to Bishan food court!
Pepper Lunch Express. No service charge/gst. No "free" drink.
And of cos much cheaper than the original Pepper Lunch restaurant.
Hahahahahas. Finally a good addition to the boring food court.
But I dun think can takeaway Pepper Lunch.
Lol.
And its not cheap. I better watch my budget.
HAPPY COUNTING DOWN TMR PPLE!
My mind's unweaving/ 11:59 PM