Friday, December 29, 2006
Its ok with me not to go to places where I ain't expected.
I don't think many people noticed me missing.
So it was ok I guess.
Oh my. I slept at 3am. And I had to go for OGL refresher course at 8am!
But the attendance today was terrible anyway.
I alr knew a lot of pple who will go missing.
Lol.
The whole day was super hectic and tiring.
I was extremely exhausted.
And all the protocols were wearing down on me.
Then finally the day came to an end.
Cougario went out for dinner together at Pastamania J8.
Hahahahas. We made a huge din at the place.
Oh and I found another KCP ex-schoolmate.
Someone from 3E long long ago.
Lol. I was in 3F.
She said she found my name familiar.
I guess affinity just doesn't stop there.
Maybe I will meet my ex-classmates soon.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:34 PM