Thursday, December 21, 2006
There's only 2 more weeks to the new year!
And I am creating a lot of new stuffs.
For one, I am lowering the profile of "luke281913" and changing my online nick to [xC].
So that it will save the effort of typing so many letters and rmb-ing 6 random numbers for many pple.
Lol.
And of cos the new blogskin.
Actually its cos many pple cant enter my blog and i dno why. Though I suspect its got sth to do with the song on my blog.
So the song's removed and the skin's changed.
Its now a nice, expressive, emotional, touching, inspirational blogskin about how life is a joke.
A joke played against us that is.
Hahs.
But dno why the blogskin only take up slightly more than half of the screen.
Not that it matters really.
So HAPPY NEW YEAR pple.
Have you all got your new year aspirations?
I wish for world peace and finished homework.
Yep.
Maybe I will have more new year aspirations soon.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:54 PM