Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Spent about 10 whole hours archiving my music database today.
I am about 90% done with the task.
Hahs. Not like I nth to do la. Just wanted a neater music library.
At least now I can find a song much much faster.
Eragon is coming out on the 13th. Death Note 2 on the 28th.
I am definitely watching these 2.
I wonder why they released Death Note 1 and 2 so close to each other.
Unless they can act out and film a movie very fast, Death Note 1 has prob been released long ago in Japan.
Singapore is slow. Hahs.
Got a busy week ahead.
Tmr I wun be online the whole day.
Will be out for a lot of stuffs till 12am.
Then OGL workshop all the way.
My busiest week since the hols started XD.
Soon I will realise that I have no time for homework. And I ain't planning to do it.
Should I say my house caught fire and just nice all the homework burnt up?
But that's a lousy excuse.
Teachers grow smarter nowadays.
A lot of the stupid homework is online.
Sigh.
Maybe my com can't support IVLE.
It crashes every time I try to do my homework.
Sounds good =P
Hohohoho. Christmas is coming.
Cya den.
Let us reach for that Magic Kingdom in the Sky.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:10 AM