Sunday, December 03, 2006
There might be a Goong 2 after Goong.
Read on some forums that they have already confirmed the actors for Goong 2.
So it will prob come out after all.
According to the 'information', the story is about a prince who doesn't know he is a prince. And he eventually returns to the palace. Also, the palace finds out that they have a royal bloodline outside of the palace.
Remember when the princess 'vomitted' at the last few minutes of the last episode?
That's prob the bloodline they are referring to.
Its a baby girl I think.
I wonder if all this info is true.
I am getting bored at home as usual. Currently randomly looking for movies I failed to watch last time and looking foward to upcoming movies.
I wanna watch Eragon.
When's it coming out?
Anyone wanna go watch it with me?
My mind's unweaving/ 12:35 AM