Monday, December 04, 2006
I saw this fun-looking tag on Tx's blog.
So might as well kope and do.
Lol.
About myself ar?
Here goes:
Layer ONE: On the Outside
Name: Xin Chu
Birth date: 14th Nov 1989
Eye colour: Black/brown (I had to check the mirror to do this. Lol.)
Hair colour: Black
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Layer TWO: On the Inside
Your heritage: Chinese
Your fears: The end of the world
Your weaknesses: Economics.
Your perfect pizza: Round.
Layer THREE: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: "Huh? 2pm liao?"
Your bedtime: "Around 2am. If I have to go to sch the next day, its 12am."
Your most missed memory: Going to bed again when I just woke up.
Layer FOUR: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: There's a difference? Oh yea. Pepsi has more letters.
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's. Their fries taste gd.
Single or group dates: Depends really. On the people.
Adidas or Nike: Ok I ain't very familiar with brands. Nike I think. Easier to spell.
Lipton tea or Nestea: Lipton tea.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate.
Cappucino or coffee: Cappucino.
Layer FIVE: Do you
Smoke: No.
Curse: Um. Occasionally.
Layer SIX: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: No. I am allergic to alcohol -_- Sad life eh?
Gone to the mall: Many many times. I can't count alr.
Been on stage: No.
Eaten sushi: No. I wanna eat sushi buffet though. Never had one before.
Dyed your hair: No. Maybe I will dye it black next time if I get too much white hair from stress.
Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever
Played a stripping game: No.
Changed who you were to fit in: Not really. I like to be myself. Usually I change people. Look at how many people I have umm.. enhanced(corrupted).
Layer EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married: Between 1 and 99. Definitely.
Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy
Best eye colour: I dunno. Doesn't matter I think.
Best hair colour: Black. I am a bit traditional.
Layer TEN: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: Typing ' I dunno. Doesn't matter I think.'
1 hour ago: Reading a book.
1.5 hours ago: Still reading the book.
1 month ago: Counting how many mistakes I made in Chinese 'A's.
1 year ago: Breathing fresh air. Heck. How do I know? Maybe playing Runescape?
Layer ELEVEN: Finish the Sentence
I love: um.. mankind =))
I feel: Bored. Maybe tired cos its 2am.
I hate: homework.
I hide: My secrets. Yea. Can't think of anything else to say.
I miss: whatever I miss. It doesn't pay to be too honest =P
Labels: tag
My mind's unweaving/ 1:35 AM