Friday, December 01, 2006
December is here.
I pre-planned to start doing homework in Dec.
Maybe starting in Jan was ok too.
Ahhh. Homework is so boring.
So is life.
Yea. Everything's made up of boring stuff.
After living my 2nd day of torturous pain every second, I am starting to get used to it. I can't even sleep properly for gods sake.
Still haven't regained my appetite so I am still generally living on instant noodles.
No appetite to eat wad. So I dun notice that i should eat something b4 i become the 1st person in Singapore to die of hunger in a long time until its past 10pm.
I am getting so unhealthy.
With Dec comes OGL workshop and finally sth to do.
Chris's coming back tmr with a new game i asked him to buy.
Maybe sth to entertain me for 2 days or so.
I went to download another game too.
It wore off me after 3 hours.
Used to think that game was fun.
But things get boring after a while.
So er.. since Dec is so wonderful and yea.. let me entertain everyone with a story I just thought of.
The boy began his story.
He typed 2 sentences.
Yea and this is the third sentence.
And we are finally on the 4th sentence.
Ok this is lame.
The boy's hungry.
And he ended with 7 sentences.Nice story yea?
Oh yes. To welcome the 1st of Dec.
Happy Birthday
Cindy!!!
No more junk food for me. I am gonna go out and get sth to eat.
Wish that food court would open soon. I would love having a food court 1 min from my house.
So next time if I am so hungry I can't even walk, I can crawl there at least. Wun take long with a food court so close =D
My mind's unweaving/ 8:20 PM