Sunday, December 17, 2006
Lol I had this funny dream last night.
I was previously discussing with Chris and Tian Xiang about catching Eragon after their chalets, and I found out that their chalets started and ended on the same day.
Then in my dream, I dreamt that I went for my class chalet.
Den at the place, I met Chris at his chalet. I saw Joey and Chi Hong with him. Dunno is class chalet or choir chalet. Lol.
After that, I turned around and saw Tian Xiang.
Apparently all 3 of us were having our chalets at the same place.
So we agreed to meet up to go catch Eragon after that.
Hahs. Funny dream.
Darn it. Its still
raining pouring.
I am going for a new tuition class later.
Physics again.
I quitted my previous tuition class just before promos.
So now I am joining a new one.
And guess what?
I already know more than half the people there.
Lol.
Surprise to all the people who will be seeing me later!
My mind's unweaving/ 4:00 PM