Thursday, December 07, 2006
AJ Prom Night was held last night at Meritus Mandarin Hotel!
Haha I am kinda typing this in a hurry..
Quite exhausted from last night already.. was doing PS duty with 5 others there.. came home at about 11.55pm.
And after a 6 hour rest I got to go to school again for my OGL workshop.
But the poor council is working OT at the hotel till everything's cleared up, and they are going back to school directly from the hotel.
I feel lucky enough.
The interesting thing is that many of the non-council pple helping out dere in some way or the other last night were OGLs. Hahs. All getting worn out.
Prom night was pretty successful. Nice emcees. Should hand it to them.
But like the saying goes, a picture says a thousand words.
No point saying too much here, the photos tell the best story.
Hahs. and I gtg school nw. Cya.
My mind's unweaving/ 6:53 AM