Saturday, November 18, 2006
Tagged by ter. Wonder how guessable the 5 false ones are.
Lols.
1. think of 15 interesting stuff about urself and they got to be true.
2. come up with 5 false statements regarding urself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
3. jumble them up all together and list them in any order.
4. post them on ur blog and let ppl guess which the 5 false ones are!
5. get 5 others to do the same.
Here goes:
1) I usually sleep till noon when there's no school.
2) I have 1 sister.
3) I have never been to Escape theme park.
4) I support the Republicians.
5) I get hungry easily.
6) I rather be at home than to go out.
7) I only started listening to music this year.
8) I have acrophobia.
9) I don't understand why people will suffer from Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia.
10) I can't spell Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia by heart.
11) I am a very serious person.
12) I can't hold back my laughter very well.
13) I support revolutionary acts.
14) I know more lame jokes than I know more chinese idioms by heart.
15) I think the PAP should remain in power.
16) I spend my time wondering why the alphabet is made up of only 26 letters.
17) I read an average of 5 books a year.
18) I believe tyconess is important.
19) I am the purest and most innocent person around =D
20) I think everyone should do this.
5 people to do this:
1. Tian Xiang
2. Chris
3. Douglas
4. Timothy
5. Zheng Kai
Lol. This must be the toughest tag ever =D
Whoever gets all 5 right must know me best.
If you get all 5 right I owe u a treat =)
Jiayou.
Cos I think even getting 4 is amazing already.
I might consider giving 4 right a treat though..Labels: tag
My mind's unweaving/ 1:38 AM