Thursday, November 02, 2006
htChinese 'A's are tmr.
And this is how I spent my fruitful day preparing for it.
Woke up at 9:30pm which surprised me considering hw late I slept.
Spent 1 hour trying to settle the herd outing later which was in a mess.
The only things still unsettled was the place to meet, the place to go to, the time to meet and the activity.
Wait a min. That's everything. Lol.
In the end we all randomly decided to meet at J8 for brunch (breakfast/lunch).
Went down to catch The Covenant at the Cathay.
It is sure deserving of its rating.
1.5 stars.
I think I would give it 1 star instead.
Boring show.
But I see an interesting new movie coming up.
Something about a dragon and a dragon rider.
Looks good. I hope its good.
Went over to Mindcafe after that.
Its a place where you pay once and get to stay there till eternity playing board games.
They sell food and provide an endless supply of drinks too. So you won't starve there.
That is if you plan to stay there forever.
On a sidenote, I think zkai is turning into a pig lol.
He's waking up later than me and eating much more XD
Hahs.
Someone's gonna get fatttt soon!
Lol.
Oh yea. About the preparations for Chinese As.
I am gonna put my dictionary in my bag ltr.
And that's all the preparations done.
Yep.
I was right. The theory of compromise. It all just doesn't work out the way i want it to. And its always my fault. Wad do u want me to do? Wad do all of you want from me????
My mind's unweaving/ 10:03 PM