Sunday, November 12, 2006
The best comedian of 2006 finally emerged today.
I thought they selected the best of the worst.
So far none of them has made the audience laugh yet.
All they try their best is to make themselves look like clowns on a stage.
And perhaps I find that funny.
I doubt anyone can really train to be a comedian.
The ability to make people laugh is natural in some people.
For others... its visible in this competition isn't it?
Tsk. How will the winner survive 1 year of contract in Mediacorp like this?
Oh yea. Did u read yesterday's news?
A teenager got sued for tapping into someone's else internet network to leech free internet access.
What's the big deal sia.
I just checked.
There's 10 people leeching my network now.
If everyone like me lodged a complaint, the police will be busy.
Why waste taxpayer's money?
My mind's unweaving/ 10:55 PM