Tuesday, November 07, 2006
22/06 finally had its 1st class outing today!
And it was amazing!
Its rather sad that Xue Qin couldn't come cos she's working fulltime.
Everyone else turned up.
We went down to East Coast park after sch.
Some of us went biking, some of us went roller blading and the rest went to play volleyball.
Lol. I went to play volleyball.
Then followed by frisbee.
I dunno how long we spent on that.
Went to play beach soccer with the guys after that while the gals went to buy drinks.
I dunno how long I spent on that either.
But after that I was kinda covered in sand and feeling rather sweaty.
So I wanted to take a bath.
In the sea. Where else can you find more water?
But Marcus insisted that I should be thrown in instead.
So I let em go ahead.
They collapsed half-way across the beach cos I was too heavy.
Oh no. I put on weight again.
In the end they finally threw me in some time later.
Den one by one we threw each other in lol.
All in all, 9 of us got dunked.
Went to bathe den walked 40 min to eat at "East Coast *sth* Food Village" with the pple still ard cos some of us left alr.
Lol we ordered a lot of random food. Satay, chicken wing and stingray. Really nice food.
Got a ride from zkai back home.
And I am exhausted.
Time to sleep soooon.
The outing was simply fantastic =D
My mind's unweaving/ 10:57 PM