Sunday, October 29, 2006
Wah lau eh.
I cant believe wadever that happened this evening.
The lousiest evening ever.
If u didnt notice my
Won
Der
Ful title, here's to make it more distinct.
If u still dun catch it. den.. WOLS la!
My mission: To go to J8 and buy some stuff
My encounter: As follows
Ok all i wanted to do is go to J8 and back.
Simple as that.
But dam it.
As I was leaving J8.
Going up the darn escalator.
I accidentally jammed the base of my toe on the damn escalator.
You know when the escalator starts levelling when it reaches the next level?
I think I jammed my toe when 2 sections of the escalators levelled tgt.
Yes. My bare toe. I was wearing sandals.
So it was an accident.
A sharp pain. But it didn't matter to me at that time.
Cos the pain went away after that.
Walked a few more steps.
Den my toe started throbbing.
Just as I reached the traffic lights between the bus interchange and J8.
OMG. It was raining. I mean it was a heavy downpour.
And I realised I was bleeding. Dripping blood from my injury.
Ok maybe it wasn't that simple an injury after all.
So I started limping home.
With a bleeding toe dripping blood all the way.
And carrying 2 bags.
Through a heavy downpour. With no umbrella.
Picture that.
My outcome: Whole person+items drenched and an injured toe
What a WonDerFul Evening indeed.
Tags to your tags:
Wakka02: Eh. So wads that ladder thingy?
terr: Got. Visit
http://www.catholichigh.moe.edu.sg and click on History. Or visit
http://zkaii.blogspot.com and look at the pics. Lol.
Gerald: I tried. But it didn't work =( Maybe I will try again.
mukkey: tag
han yang: Ya. That's absolutely a good point. I dun think I will go back again like this.
Cry(s): you didn't ask =p ok maybe u weren't informed. I only rmb someone told me some time ago. Den Jx woke me up at 12pm with a phone call to drag me to CHS. If not for it I wuld hv woke up at 2pm as usual instead.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:31 PM