Wednesday, October 11, 2006
PS resumed today.
I found out from wk.
Lol.
There was nothing much to do today.
But trust me.
There will be a lot more to do in future.
So much that everyone will go crazy.
The list is inexhaustible.
Promos are over.
Yet.
Datelines to meet.
End of the year approaching.
The great rush to settle everything before year end is exhausting.
All the datelines rushing into our faces.
And suddenly I realise.
It was much more relaxing during the pre-promos period.
When will everything be over?
I already have some idea of what next year will be like.
And what the days will be like nearing the end of the term.
We can only choose to follow the wave.Because it is too difficult to resist it.And eventually we will be unable to resist anymore.And life will go onWashed down by the wave of destiny.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:40 PM