Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Sch was as fun as staying at home today.
And I have said how 'fun' it was staying at home.
We went to school and spent all the time socialising while our teachers were busy somewhere else.
Of cos they are very busy.
We have to do SDL for PW u know.
Didn't know what to do after sch.
So I visited Tx at his house =))
He's sick so um.. must go see how he is.
Anw Wee Keong and Wei Yi were at Tx's house doing PW too.
I went there to help out (play FF VIII)
I think they were making a great effort(5 hours) to reduce their word count.
And of cos hard work paid off.
They finished their PW and managed to socialise a lot too.
I dun wan to talk to wk again.
Not until I can stop laughing.
Aiyo. Suddenly I feel like I am busy leh.
How come got something called PW and Chinese A levels?
And I suspect I got homework due.
But nevertheless, life goes on.
On and on and on and on and on and on and on...(to the tune of "Tibute to Titanic")
My mind's unweaving/ 8:22 PM