Monday, October 30, 2006
And so he asked.
"Why do you want to be an OGL?"
*Fast Fowards*
Had my OGL interview today. I wouldn't mind much whether I get through or not. Let's just see the final results which will probably come out before school term ends.
I had a tightly packed day today.
Yea I had no PW, so by rights I would have a lot of time.
But Zkai and I decided to go catch "Death Note" at Plaza Singapura.
Which was a 2 hr 10 min movie. With 20 minutes of advertisements before it.
Rushed sia.
Death Note is a rather original storyline depicting 2 kids with an IQ definitely higher than mine.
Yea. That's the spoiler.
Hope I didn't spoil it too much. Lols.
4 out of 5. Dunno when Death Note 2 is coming out.
*Reverses time*
So I said.
"I wanna torture the kids muhahahaha!!!""I wanna have a bright starting to a wonderful year!"
Politically correct answers!
My mind's unweaving/ 11:33 PM