Thursday, October 26, 2006
Some NE Day thingy gg on today.
Had this security seminar talk early in the morning.
Nothing interesting. Except that the emcee was a bit cold.
Went to Waterloo street to tour some places.
Supreme Court, St Paul and Peter Church, Guan Yin Temple and some temple beside it.
The only interesting place was prob Supreme Court and the building beside the church.
The Supreme Court is kinda big.
But nothing like I imagined.
I thought courtrooms were big.
They are actually quite small =/
It turned out that the building beside the church was the old site of Catholic High School. Still undemolished and probably standing there for ages.
Honestly, I had no interest in the church lol.
My interest was placed in the old Catholic High.
It looked so familiar.
No wonder.
I have seen it in old pictures and videos before.
Me, Tx, Zkai and Ken went to eat at delifrance at lunch.
tgt with mrs yim, ms abraham, jm, lydia n xq.
The rest of the pple(abt 40) went to eat at koptiam i think.
Lol it was a bad idea cos the food arrived kinda late.
We fast fowarded thru the meal.
And was forced to leave cos everyone else was waiting outside delifrance alr.
Lol. So many pple staring at us >_<
Hahs.
Why raise the past?
My mind's unweaving/ 8:31 PM