Friday, October 13, 2006
Woohoo I finally touched mahjong tiles again after so many months!
Totally lost my touch alr(not that I had any in the 1st place XD)
Met up with Kim and Joan at the school gate after me and Wee keong were done with helping out with some stuffs.
Their original plan was to go buy...Anyway the original plan was to go shopping.
But we decided to go for lunch instead.
Den go play mahjong at kim's house.
yay! =D
I thought I wasn't supposed to laugh.
But we were laughing throughout the whole time that we were dere.
All wk's fault.
Lols.
Make us all laugh until stomach cramp.
Doesn't matter much cos my previous problem subsided already.
Maybe laughter is the best medicine =d
Ok me and Kim ended up losing the most.
But it was a fun day.
Tried to lock wk in the dark after that.
But failed =(
Betta try harder next time.
Lol.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:09 PM