Sunday, October 15, 2006
Wish Keith Tan & Joey Lai a very happy marriage!
Just came back from my cousin's wedding dinner.
It was all the way at the Expo Hall.
Long trip there and back.
That's my 2nd cousin getting married this year.
Hm. There's fewer and fewer Lais of my generation still unmarried now.
About 4 left.
Me and my sis and 2 other cousins.
As the youngest kid of my generation, I suppose its about 10 years more before its my turn.
Hahs.
There's still like 10 years to find someone.
Longest deadline ever.
What's the hurry?
Oh yes I met someone at the Expo Hall today.
Very coincidental.
I met my Chinese teacher, 罗老师(Luo Lao Shi), who used to teach me in Kuo Chuan in P3!
He taught both me and my sis's class in that year.
And he said I looked familiar. But he couldn't rmb my sis =P
But still he managed to say my sis's name in the end.
8 years already.
I should sure say: Long time no see.
Hais. He has aged.
He's retired as a teacher already.
Hm wish him all the best I guess.
And I hope the rumours are true.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:23 AM