Saturday, October 21, 2006
Just came back from a half day camp at Chris's house.
Played PS with him and his bro the whole day lol.
Reached home at 10:55pm and meeting my mom downstairs =d
Gd thing she didn't say a thing.
Aiya. I was timing to reach home 1 min before her.
But I went to buy Mcflurry at mac.
So kanna delayed.
Lols.
Saw the warcraft series of books at a bookshop at United square today.
Just finished reserving 3 of a series on NLB.
I wanna read those books.
But it costs $5/book to borrow it from the bookshop.
While it only costs $4.65 for 3 books from the library.
Maybe I will find some books to start reading during the hols.
2 weeks to Chinese 'A' levels!
Oh my.
So close yet so far.
It will be over soon!
Which family do the tiger prawn belong to?The catfish family! =))ken: eh. ok.. thanks. but hw come ar?
Cry(s): dats super random indeed
kiM: lol nvr thank me =P haha nice game
shirley: thx. take care then.
joey: ahahaha but gambling is fun! =D ltr i go the gambling unit dere to gamble lol.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:22 PM