Sunday, October 15, 2006
Its true then. Promos criteria are reduced to 1 H2 and 2 H1s.
And the reason is cos we all flunked our Maths and Econs badly.
There's cause for worry.
I wonder what the future is like.
Many pple have asked me wad I wan to pursue in the future.
I dno. I really dno.
I just tell em engineering.
But wads engineering?
I have no idea.
I am starting to worry soon.
What will the future be?
Sometimes I dunno wad I live for.
Sometimes I got no idea wad I am doing.
I hate myself for some of the things I do.
Quarrelled with my dad today again for the umpteenth time.
Hais.
How can I stop myself from flaring up at the things he say?
I just wanna be free.
When can I ever free myself from all these?
I want to be left alone at home.
But I dun want to be alone in sch.
I feel very lonely when I am at home.
Maybe that's why I dun like going home.
1 more year. 1 more year and I will be legally free.
I wonder. 3 years from now. When I am done with NS. When I contact all my frens again. Will they still remember me? Will we still remain in contact? Do eternal friendship exist?
My mind's unweaving/ 11:11 PM