Thursday, October 12, 2006
Hmm finally an interesting day after promos.
Had my CDP and Festival of life programmes today.
Went for 'Power of a Team', 'Essence of Leadership' and 'Circus Arts'.
Honestly, 'Power of a Team' wasn't that good.
For one, the 1st game was a disaster.
For my team that is.
Dun wanna elaborate wad happened.
The 2nd game was kinda boring.
And the talks barely interested me.
And the whole programme ended 25 minutes early.
So to end it up, it was time wasted.
'Essence of Leadership' was rather inspiring.
I realised something which I have lost over the last 4 years.
Something which I should look for once again.
She's right in some of the things she said.
So, am I a better follower or a leader?
To me, I am somewhere in between.
Just lacking something to make the step foward.
And I think I might have found it.
'Circus Acts' was fun.
But I still cant do juggling for nuts.
I think only 1 person managed it.
Cant remember all the technical terms in circus acts so I will leave it as it is.
Stilt-walking. A little tiring.
Oh yea. Mr Lim said one person in the class scored an 'A' for Physics.
I wonder who it is.
Congrats to that person in advance then.
My mind's unweaving/ 3:33 PM