Saturday, October 28, 2006
Cat High Open house was today.
Went back with Jia Xin.
The turnout rate was terrible.
I think probably less than a hundred visitors turned up the whole day.
Which was about the same turnout rate every year.
According to my junior.
Lols.
Met Mr Heng there.
He said they shouldn't hold open house next year cos of the poor turnout rate.
Rather a waste of time.
Few of us went back too.
Other than Jx, me, jon, wayne n raymond
i didnt spot anyone else there.
Nothing much to see either.
I still dunno whether the UN statue is there yet.
Or which is the statue.
The field looks like its in a terrible condition.
Seems like the school is wearing down as it approaches the end of the year.
There will probably be a school-wide renovation anyway.
Hope to see a better field next year.
The field desertifies every year.
Ah. So where's everyone else?
Sleeping at home ar?
Tsk. But I think barely anyone knew there was even an open house.
Lol.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:10 PM