Sunday, September 24, 2006
Hm. Zkai and I was approached by some AJ pple the other day.
They were doing a survey on Christanity.
And I believe they were spreading it too.
Gregory(1 of the 2 guys) asked me if I believed that there was a single entity out there, a god, that created this world and watched over us.
I said each of us have our own perspectives, so I declined to comment further.
And I wonder, is there really someone watching over us?
**********************************************
My thumbdrive has been missing for a week or so.
i.e. I haven't seen it for quite some time.
All along I thought it was still attached to my com.
But i culdn't find it ytd.
And I tot that was the end of my thumbdrive.
Maybe i left it carelessly in one of the school coms.
I dno.
Then just as I was doing my revision, my hand accidentally bumped into my pencil case.
It tipped precariously over the edge, but I didn't reach out to grab it.
I just watched it tip over and fall slowly.
It hit the floor with a loud crash and my thumbdrive clattered out of the pencil case.
I was surprised.
As if I was intended to find it.
I never knew it was in there though I have been taking out my stationary and putting it back.
Why didnt I grab at the pencil case just now?
There was something that stopped me, something that told me to just let it fall.
I dno what.
Maybe I just think too much.
Haha.
My mind's unweaving/ 3:38 PM