Friday, September 01, 2006
Today is a fantastic day!
And a super super long one too.
Had activities from 6:30am to 11:30pm.
Hahahaha.
Went to sch super early today.
Yesterday was the last day of sch.
And today was Teacher's Day celebrations!
Aces Day was cancelled(or postponed?) due to the super heavy rain.
The Teacher's Day performance started immediately after assembly.
As usual, we were packed like sardines into the hall.
3 dance items, a band performance, a piano performance, 2 prize-giving ceremonies, and some dedication by ex-AJ students later, the performance ended at about 9:30am.(Did i miss out anything?)
Ah ha. Time to go back to Cat High!
Gathered up with the CHS peeps at the foyer.
We took the 162 bus back.
I must say the ratio of guys:gals on that bus was abt 10:1.
Lol.
And yes we were finally back at that wonderful place called CHS.
The first noticeable item was probably the 2 new silver statues beside the main entrance.(Though I only saw it as I was leaving)
The performance was still going on in CHS.
Cos I heard they still managed to have Aces day despite the rain.
Thus they ended slightly later.
Met up with a lot of teachers =)
Cos its my 1st time going back as a CHS Alumni already.
Wah. Time flies so fast haha.
Chatted with many teachers today.
Miss Saras. Mr Danny Tan. Mr Heng. Mr Tan Ping Hock. Madam Ng. Rao Lao Shi(Rao Rao Rao :P). Long Lao Shi(Long Si Yun). Chen Lao Shi(Chen Jie Jue).
All the wonderful teachers. Ahh too bad some of the teachers had already left the sch.
Barely met anyone from 4-5 today. In fact, noone really did come back except the small group of us. Was looking foward to meeting up with everyone again but I guess I was slightly disappointed. Really hope to see you guys again.
The CH Almuni had hosted a Teacher's Day lunch for all the teachers. So most of us left at around 11am+. The CJ drama concert was at 7:30pm. And there was an 8 hours gap. So I began searching for afternoon plans. Ended up going for pool in town with Joey, Jia Xin and Chris + some choir juniors.
Pool's fun. As always.
We went for lan after that.
Played for about 1.5 hours.
Couldn't finish the game due to a lack of time.
I haven't touched Dota in 2 months!
Argh. I just broke my abstinence from the game.
Must self-reflect liao.
Oh and I started to include the title of my entry today since it doesnt show up anyway.
Labels: special articles
My mind's unweaving/ 12:18 AM