Friday, September 15, 2006
Its rumoured that for this year's promos, schools are unlikely to retain people as they have been advised not to do so.
Apparently the reason for this is cos our syllabus for this year screwed up badly.
And there will be a major change to the syllabus next year such that we are unlikely to adapt to if we get retained.
Sounds like we just became guinea pigs in a failed experiment.
Anyway. Is not retaining a good news?
Actually not.
They wun retain pple.
They expel them directly instead.
Perhaps the 'major change' is that they wanna remove Pluto from the syllabus as a planet. I cant think of any other reason for the syllabus change though. Perhaps the syllabus is really screwed up. That's why so many of us are failing.
There's this new school that has been set up recently.
NorthLight School.
Its a school for dropouts to remain in school.
I wonder if I will be there next year.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:07 AM