Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Spent a full and wonderful day in sch today.
Mr Seow got surprised today by the wonderful and efficient communication system.
Hahs.
It only took him the time to walk from one table to another for information to transfer from one table to another.
Such is the wonders of technology.
I stayed awake during Economics lecture today!
Clap pple!
That's like one of my biggest achievements ever.
Not that it will help me pass Economics.
But I always do better on the subjects I give up on.
What an irony.
Mr Lim had to rush off (for a date?) so we ended Physics early
Lol.
Jiamin's been mentioning the matchmaking agency to him almost every lesson.
Poor him. Wonder who's he dating?
Or is he really matchmaking?
Hahs.
So I spent the rest of my day in sch studying maths with zkai.
He will probably score better than me in promos for Maths.
Cos Doug did.
For all I know zkai might repeat history.
qing chu yu lan sheng yu lan.
Oh yes.
Pple.
You don't have to look into every word I say, reinterpret it in every way you can think of, and search for hidden meanings in it.
Cos there are probably nothing in them. Even if there is, its absolutely unintentional.
Now that sounds familiar.
Who said that before?
Lol.
Can't say we are in the same boat.
Cos we aren't.
I am just like standing in a disaster waiting for rocks to drop on my head.
And I am getting rocks hurled at me.
Ow sia.
And I better stop talking forever.
Cos every sentence of mine appears to have a new meaning derived from it.
No there's absolutely nothing hidden in my words.
Thanks for not coming up with everything I can't imagine.
"When situations get out of hand, the government might even go to the extent of imposing a total ban on the product. Eg. chewing gumIs it neccessary to ban certain letters?"O and remind me that I just lost a bet.
2 points.
And I didn't even get an A.
Hahs.
My mind's unweaving/ 7:53 PM