Friday, September 29, 2006
Promos are coming.
I think we are probably the last school to take promos.
Good luck to everyone taking promos.
We have 3 days left.
Let's make it our best.
Hopefully I will be in sufficient condition to take the promos next week.
Cos my condition is like a (-x)³ curve now.
Don't ask me if I am feeling better.
Go plot that graph on ur GC to find out.
Sigh.
"He's in perfect health but he is unwell."Oo an irony! (Unexpected Outcome = Result)mabel: rested a lot. still the same =/. I think I will rest more.
Adfstrata: 2 weeks! >_< so far.. u free by end of this week right?
mukkey: define minor.
Wakka02: =( alright den..
joey: haha dun worry so much. i will get more rest than before. lol. considering i nvr really rested in the past.
My mind's unweaving/ 7:58 PM