Wednesday, September 13, 2006
All the weird things the world is up to.
Esp qngwn. Jeez.
Quit giving me that creepy smile when you see me!!!
Gosh. I thought it was a small thing that will just go away by itself.
But its starting to blow up.
Cos pple r starting to create their own stories.
And noone's helping me =(
I mean. Everyone's helping me.
The wrong way -_-
Had a short PS session today to slot the photos into the photo folders.
All the J1 and J2 photos are finally settled and done.
I rmb something abt giving it out.
But I wasn't listening.
So I dunno when it is.
Might be tmr.
Hahs.
Seems like Li Rong(not that one, the other one! Which one lol? heck!) has some protests against Mr yip's targetting of her.
And she's dragging the other Li Rong down too.
Lols.
I tot free publicity was good.
See. Everyone knows Li Rong!
Its rather nice to see everyone again after 2 weeks.
I can't stop saying lame stuff after I start.
Sry if I froze you to death today.
Lol.
那就这样吧I dun wanna think too much into it.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:07 PM