Saturday, September 09, 2006
Wah lau. I fell sick with only 2 days of the 'study break' left.
It should be just the common flu bug.
I hope.
Symptoms: Sore throat, Cough, Flu
I feel so cold now.
Do I have a fever too? Hope not.
Went studying with Joey today.
No more studying for me tmr.
I need the rest.
I had this super weird dream last night.
It probably originated from a combination of events ytd.
Mainly "The Host" and
this article I was reading.
So I dreamt that I was with someone(can't rmb who).
Then we met this weird person.
And the other person with me accidentally killed him.
And later we found out that the poor guy was the president of some country.
Lol. Weird.
Anyway we became fugitives on the run.
The other person got caught.
So there was only me left on the run =(
And I was travelling through areas which I had never gone before.
Just walking around randomly.
Didn't dare go home in case there was an ambush there for me or sth.
Then I found myself at the block where I had tuition.
And met Joan and Ken there gg for tuition.
So I told em I couldn't go cos I was on the run.
In case I got trapped inside that enclosed place of a flat.
So I didn't go for tuition.
Lol.
Wandered around some more till late at night.
Met Tx.
He offered me a free haircut(huh?) at his house.
So I took a ride on his transport.
Which was a minibus with a taxi sign on top of it.
And his mom was driving.
Lol.
And I woke up.
Hahas.
Wad a weird dream.
It feels bad to be on the run.
Don't end up as a fugitive in the future!
My mind's unweaving/ 7:11 PM